We live in a day in age where being on social media is a must. Social media has become a great marketing tool for both personal and professional brands.
Small businesses are growing at a higher rate due to the impact of social media marketing. It has been a rule of thumb for small businesses to be present on at least 3 social media platforms. However, as an entrepreneur it can be difficult to manage multiple social media accounts.
So I’ve decided to share some of the top rated social media management tools including some that I utilize for my brand.
1. Hootsuite allows you to manage your social media accounts all from one dashboard. This tool results in effective time management, as you are able to automate the content you post on your pages. That means you can schedule your content, pictures, and videos. You can also view activity, analytics, and more.
Sign up at hootsuite.com or download the app| free and paid plans available
2. Buffer is an easy way to schedule all of your social media content on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Goggle+, Pinterest, and Instagram. You can upload all your content to Buffer and it will automatically schedule pre-set delivery times for your social media accounts or you can pick your own times. Buffer also allows you to share and schedule your favorite news articles.
Sign up at buffer.com or download the app | free and paid plans available
3. Meet Edgar is run by a little guy name Edgar. You create libraries of content, quotes, blog links and more and he will post them for you. You can create a posting schedule so that Edgar knows when to post and he will set up a queue. When your queue gets empty he will repost the old content until you update your library.
Sign up at meetedgar.com for $49/month
4. CoSchedule is an editorial calendar for WordPress that will save you a ton of time when planning your content for your blog and social media. For example, you can create a schedule to automate your blog posts and every time they get published, CoSchedule will post an update on your social media pages updating your followers about your new blog post. It saves you time from having to manually create posts on all social media pages about your blog post. CoSchedule will do it for you.
Sign up for 14 day free trial at coschedule.com | Plans start at $60/month
5. OnlyPult allows you to schedule your Instagram posts without worrying about receiving push notifications. That’s right! Schedule and OnlyPult will post it for you. OnlyPult also has a visual calendar so that you can see how your feed will be laid out on social media. Analytical features are also included that tell you how your hashtags are performing, best times to post, and more.
* Sign up here | Plans start at $12/month
6. Planoly is a visual management platform that allows you to schedule your Instagram posts and arrange how you feed will look. You can also manage and reply to your comments and view analytics to help you better understand your audience.
Sign up for a free 15 day trial at planoly.com | Paid plans start at $7/month
7. ViralWoot allows you to schedule your pins on Pinterest, boost your online presence, help you engage with the right audience and more. Scheduling your pins allows you to save time and spend more focus engaging with your audience.
Sign up for a free account at viralwoot.com | Paid plans start at $10/month
8. Sprout Social is a social media management tool that helps you monitor your social media accounts, find new customers, manage and respond to your social messages faster.
Sign up for a free 30-day trial at sproutsocial.com | Paid plans start at $59/month
9. Latergramme is a popular mobile app to schedule your Instagram posts. Upload your content, pick a day and time for it to post, and schedule it! You can also use Latergram on your computer.
Download the app from your iPhone or Android or sign up at latergram.me
10. IFTTT does exactly what it stands for, If This Than That. IFTTT is a powerful tool that connects with all your social accounts and automates content through recipes. A post on one social media account will trigger posts on your other accounts. Twitter can automatically tweet every time you publish a blog post. Instagram can email you every time someone uses your hashtag. Facebook can save every picture you post to your Dropbox.
Sign up at ifttt.com
11. Iconosqaure helps you brand your Instagram better. You can view statistics on your content, engagement, followers, best time to post, and popular hashtags. It also allows you to view and reply to all your comments, track your competitors and compare your performance to theirs.
* denotes affiliate link
Do you have a favorite social media management tool? Share below in the comments.